Hi everyone! A face toner has a role you should not miss. Discover what’s a face toner for and how it can help you in your daily skincare.
Why is it necessary for every woman to use it, which is the best and how to choose it? The significance and effectiveness of this product are great. It often happens that many women avoid using this magical face remedy or do not know how to use it in the right way. Either way, your facial care product collection should include this one as well.
How to use a face toner?
It does not take much time in everyday use and it is used between washing the face and applying the cream. First of all, it is very important to choose the right and ideal, choosing according to our skin type.
To bring closer the importance of cleansing the face, we will list a few important reasons for toner use:
- It has an antibacterial effect.
- It is a moist foundation that is applied before face cream.
- Anti-inflammatory effect on the skin that is prone to irritation and allergies.
- Gives a special softness to the skin.
Use a tuff or cotton wool, with light movements in a circle. Avoid eyes and mouth. If there is a pimple on your face, you can put a little more tonic in that place. Remove dirt until the skin is completely clean. When you finish cleansing, wait a while for the tonic to dry, and then apply a moisturizer to your face.
Tips when buying a face toner
The toner, like other skincare products, should be tailored to your current needs and skin type. You don’t need to buy a tonic, because your friend uses it and it’s good for her, maybe it doesn’t suit your skin type.
There are a few guidelines that you should follow when buying:
- Tonic should contain hydrant ingredients.
- Acids are recommended. Hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin, while salicylic acid unclogs pores
- Parabens should not be on the list of ingredients.
Homemade face toner
In addition to the large number of funds that are offered to us every day, we still do not know which one to choose and which is best for us. In these situations, very often, we turn to our kitchen, where we can very easily make only our face tonic, which will be our product.
What is very important is, if you decide to take this step, that these tonics are naturally stored limited by their duration. If they contain alcohol, they can be stored for up to two weeks, those without alcohol for two to three days.
Toners for combination skin type
- Toner with mandarin: Finely chop one tangerine with peel, add finely ground walnuts, pour the mixture with half a glass of brandy and leave to stand during the day. Then mix with water in equal proportions and cleanse your face with this toner, if you can every day.
- Toner with eggs: Mix everything with one spoon at a time: egg yolks, brandy, sour cream, lemon juice. Clean your face and wash with warm and then cold water.
- Salty toner: Half a tablespoon of sea salt and leave to melt in a cup of cold boiled water.
- Grapefruit toner: Put fresh grapefruit peel in a non-metallic dish and pour half a glass of cold water over it. Finely chop the bark in water and leave for 1-2 day
Toners for dry skin type
- Hibiscus toner: Hibiscus is the perfect ingredient in your natural toner. Put one to two bags of tea in boiling water. Wait twenty minutes, then remove the bags. Before applying the toner on the face, try applying a little on the neck, to check if there are any reactions.
- Toner with primrose: Primrose, as we know, is a very healthy spice in the diet. Therefore, its application in natural cosmetics is more than significant. Prepare the perfect tonic in combination with lemon juice in a simple way. You need a cup of water, one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, and chopped primrose. Put the primrose in a bowl and pour boiling water over it, when the contents have cooled completely, add lemon juice.
Toner for oily skin type
Oily skin occurs when the sebaceous glands in the skin begin to produce excess oil. It is a natural process that you cannot stop, but you can take steps to manage and care for oily skin.
Oily skin can be uncomfortable, but if you have good skincare and are gentle with your skin, you can alleviate the problem. Because of all this, oily skin requires additional and persistent care. There are also various treatments for acne and pimples, cleansing problematic skin, but if you want to bring your face to perfection in your home, here are some suggestions.
Wash your face twice a day. Having a good skin cleansing and care routine is the most important thing you can do to take care of oily skin. Gently cleanse your face twice a day, morning and evening, with warm water and soap or facial cleansing soap. Initially, use a gentle cleanser, because a coarser cleaner can actually increase oil production. If you are not sure about chemical skin tonics, try making your own homemade cleansing tonics to make your skin less radiant.
- Lemon toner: This is a super cheap and easy way to make a toner that works wonders for oily skin. Being a natural astringent, lemon will help tighten large pores and reduces the appearance of acne and pimples. Use a 1: 2 ratio of freshly squeezed lemon juice in clean water to make a good tonic with lemon. Store in a clean spray bottle. Refresh your face with an amazing tonic with lemon water.
- Coldwater toner: This is by far the cheapest toner you can use. Coldwater (filtered or distilled water, NOT tap water) not only hydrates your skin but reduces the appearance of acne and removes excess oil. It is the best homemade toner for oily skin, especially if your skin is prone to acne. When using cold water, never worry about secret chemical ingredients because it is completely natural. You can also put ice cubes on your face to tighten the pores on your skin. Use in the morning before you prepare for the day. Plus, it’ll wake you up quickly when you feel sleepy in the morning.
- Cucumber toner: Cucumber has a great effect, primarily on cooling the skin, as well as helping to deeply cleanse the skin of dirt. Cucumber-based toner will refresh and cleanse the skin, creating perfect skin moisture and giving an extra balance of oils. Use cucumber water as an astringent (to tighten large pores), refreshing toner, and as a spray to apply makeup on a perfectly clean face.
Do you use a toner in your skincare routine?
Write me in the comments below,