Hi everyone! If you want to avoid using hairdryers and hair straighteners, and you wonder how to straighten hair naturally, there are other ways that can help you do it quickly and easily, and get straight hair.
If you do not want any curls or waves on your hairstyle, you can use practical tips that I have selected for you.
Also, check some straight hair care tips.
Hair straightening tips
- Wrap the hair tightly around the head. When the hair is wet, take a comb and make a parting in the middle. Start from the left half of the head, turn strand by strand to the right and wrap it around the head – so that the hair does not fall out, fasten with hairpins. Then start from the right half and turn in a circle to the left. Allow drying naturally. You can wrap your hair in a silk scarf and sleep like that, in order to get the best possible effect of real hair.
- Hair curlers: Use hair curlers, the largest ones, take strands by strands of hair and wrap them in one curler. Do this until you have curled your entire hair. Allow drying naturally, without a hairdryer. Then take off your curlers, and enjoy your new hairstyle.
- Ponytail: Divide wet hair into one or two ponytails. Attach them with a soft rubber band to the hair, and then add rubber bands to every inch of hair, along with the entire ponytail, to keep it compact. Make sure they are well attached so that they are not loose so that no visible trace remains on your hair. So feel free to go to bed and let her go in the morning.
- Tie your hair in a bun: Comb your hair well and make a bun, but twist your hair like a string while your hair is still wet. Allow to dry naturally, remove the bun, then comb.
Hair straightening serum
Hair serums are used in order to give hair softness and a shiny look. You can also use them for cracked and damaged hair, as well as an excellent means for chemical hair straightening. The ingredients generally help you get the look of the hair you are dreaming about by using it.
They are available on our market in large numbers, and I have prepared a homemade serum for you.
Milk is known to have moisturizing properties that can help straighten hair. Also, the protein in milk strengthens the hair, which makes it smooth and irresistibly beautiful. Mix half a cup of milk and half a cup of water. Store the mixture in a spray bottle. Comb your hair well and spray with the prepared preparation in a spray. Leave it for 30 minutes for the milk to release all its properties. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
Natural hair straightening
If you want straight hair without damaging your ends, you can try some natural masks and treatments for straight hair. There are some ingredients in your kitchen that can help you straighten your hair. You should not use these home remedies more than two to three times a week. Daily use would not be healthy for your hair.
Hot oil treatments
Regular treatments with warm oil are one of the best and easiest ways to keep your hair smooth and well hydrated. The heat from the warm oil will relax the waves and curls on your hair.
For a warm oil treatment, the best options are coconut oil, olive, almond, or sesame oil. Gently heat the oil you want to use in the microwave for about 20 seconds. Apply warm oil to the hair and massage the hair for 15 to 20 minutes. Then cover your hair with a towel and let it stand for 30-40 minutes. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Gently brush your hair while it is still wet and let it dry naturally.
Mix one tablespoon of honey in one cup of milk. Put three to four strawberries and add them to the mixture. Apply the mixture on the hair thoroughly and wrap the hair in a towel and hold for about two hours. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo, brush your hair with and let it dry naturally.
You can also use one cup of milk with one spoon of honey, without strawberries. The same way of applying and drying hair.
Coconut milk treatment
Coconut milk is considered to straighten hair. It has a moisturizing effect and gives hair a beautiful shine. In addition, it has all the benefits of antibacterial and antiviral drugs that help your hair.
In a bowl, mix one cup of fresh coconut milk and the juice of one lemon. Place the dish in the refrigerator for a few hours, until there is a creamy layer on top. Massage your hair with this mask, then leave it on for 20 minutes. Cover your head with a shower cap and wrap a towel over the cap. Leave on for about 30 minutes, then wash your hair. Allow your hair to dry naturally.
Hairstyles for straight hair
There are a very large number of hairstyles, which you can do for every day or for festive occasions. Straight hair is grateful because you can let it fall naturally, without experimenting and wanting a certain hairstyle.
For most women, this is an ideal solution, because it does not represent an effort, and does not take much time. However, when the opportunity arises, you can try one of the following hairstyles:
- Bangs – lift your hair with a hairclip, and brush your bangs forward on your forehead.
- Hairstyle aside – brush your hair nicely and let it fall naturally. You can slightly move the strand on the left or right side, to make the hairstyle more attractive, or make a classic section in the middle.
- Tied in a ponytail – make one or two ponytails, they will look nice.
- Herringbone – if you have someone who is skilled in hairstyles, they can make you one herringbone, which will last all day.
- Bob hairstyle – you can’t go wrong here. This hairstyle is a hit always.
- Divide in the middle – just brush it and divide in the middle. You can twist two or three strands at the ends to make it look richer, that is. to gain volume.
And how do you straighten your hair?
Do you prefer straight or curly hair?
I hope you enjoyed it,