Hi everyone! Want to know how to increase hair growth? I will reveal top tips that you must know! With this help, you will easily and completely naturally succeed in that. Hair growth is a natural process that we can increase in certain ways. Let’s start!
How fast does hair grow?
On average, hair grows half a millimeter a day or about an inch and a half a month. It is individual and mainly depends on genetics, but also external influences on the hair and the health of the scalp. However, when you want to change your appearance, it’s not fast enough.
Healthy hair grows faster than dry and damaged hair, and for it to be like that, you need proper and regular hair. It seems that everything that grows should be nourished, whether it is a plant, a person, or hair.
That is why the first suggestion is proper nutrition.
Proper nutrition for increasing hair growth
What to use for faster hair growth? They say beauty comes from within. Hair not only grows on the outside but has its own root, a hair follicle that is not on the surface and needs to be nourished. There is no magic food or unique answer to the question “How to increase hair growth with the help of diet?” You need the right combination of vitamins, minerals, and protein.
Zinc and selenium
Zinc has the ability to recover tissues, in this case, those that surround the hair follicle. Stronger hair roots and a healthy scalp also mean a greater ability for them to use nutrients for faster hair growth. Zinc can be found in cocoa, dark chocolate, pumpkin seeds, cereals and seafood, red meat, celery. Selenium affects the elasticity of the hair. You can find it in wheat germ, liver, egg yolk, garlic, or oats.
If you can notice that your body is not getting enough water continuously, it is dry skin and dry, cracked hair. It grows at an average speed, but it shortens very quickly and tears at the ends, so the results are much slower.
Proteins are very important for hair. The hair is made mostly of them, and keratin plays a special role here. Quite naturally, the answer is that one of the ways to increase hair growth is a diet rich in protein. For something like this, we recommend a protein diet that is rich in protein and low in carbohydrates, and especially low in sugar. You should avoid simple sugars because they quickly raise insulin levels, and affect androgen production. This is a male hormone that greatly affects the follicle and baldness. You will find proteins in meat, fish, eggs, and dairy products.
Although you will find numerous shampoos with vitamins, it is best to take them through the diet and have an effect on health in general, and not only on the hair. The best vitamins for hair growth are B, C, E, D, and A.
- Vitamin C you can find in citruses, and its deficiency makes the hair brittle, weak, and cracked. Also, the body uses vitamin C to produce collagen, a protein that is essential for hair growth. It is recommended to take 70-90 mg of vitamin C daily.
- Vitamin A is known as retinol and is important for the production of healthy sebum on the head, without it the hair would be dry. To get it, eat liver, carrots, eggs, whole milk products, and fish.
- Vitamin E heals hair, making it shiny. You will find it in cold-pressed oils, seeds, nuts, cereals, dark green vegetables.
- Vitamin D affects hair structure, thickness, and elasticity of hair and increases its resistance. You will find it in seafood and fish, a little less in dairy products and mushrooms.
- Vitamin B – B-complex vitamins are important for cell building, and fast hair growth. Among them, however, the importance of biotin (B7), which has a role in the breakdown of amino acids, niacin (B3), which feeds the scalp, should also be emphasized. The reflection of the lack of vitamin B complex is in weak hair, and the lack of the vitamin can lead to its decline. Vitamin B3 is found in nuts, cereals, fish, peas, and green vegetables. You can find vitamin B7 in bananas, carrots, liver, chicken, fish, cauliflower.
Natural treatments for hair growth
Does it make sense to eat healthy food and put harmful chemicals on your head? They can nourish your hair, but the right way is in natural treatments, whether it is a fight against cellulite or any other fight for beauty.
What you need is a natural mask for fast hair growth. Try one of the following.
Tomato juice has multiple abilities for beauty tips. How to increase hair growth with the help of it? Mix fresh tomato juice with a tablespoon of olive oil. This mixture should be warmed slightly and applied to the hair and left to act for as long as possible. After that, it is washed off by the usual method.
Castor Oil mask
Castor oil has already become known for increasing hair growth. It has a deep effect on the hair follicle, stimulates circulation, and enables hair growth. Firstly, massage while rubbing the oil into the hair. It’s a great way to boost circulation. Leave on for at least half an hour, then rinse.
Honey and garlic mask
One of the ways to increase hair growth is to maintain healthy hair. The garlic and honey mask is perfect for that. Garlic is rich in sulfur, so it helps to get rid of any dandruff that can fill the pores on the head and prevent hair growth, and honey works great against possible bacterial or fungal infections on the skin.
For this, you need a cube of fresh yeast, a spoonful of honey, and a little lukewarm milk. Dissolve the yeast in the milk and add the honey, then let it stand until the yeast starts to work. Then apply thoroughly to the hair, and cover with foil. Apply yeast mask to wet hair, after washing. Leave on your head for an hour and then rinse without shampoo. Add conditioner to the ends to make combing easier. Yeast is rich in vitamin B and is good preparation for hair growth.
That would be all, I hope this post helped you on how to increase hair growth.
Have you already tried any hair growth mask?
Write me in the comments below!