Hi everyone! The biggest problem that people with dry skin have is irritation due to dryness as well as a constant feeling of tight skin. Here’s how it can be hydrated and soft again with a couple of simple natural treatments. Have you already tried the best natural treatment for dry skin?
Also, you should consider what is the cause of skin dryness.
Cream for dry skin
In addition to vitamins C and E, cream for dry skin should contain many other ingredients that will help people with this skin type. For example, you can find various essential oils, essences of many medicinal plants, butter, various plants from nature that you might never even say are so medicinal.
Here’s what can be found from the healing ingredients in one cream for dry facial skin:
- Jojoba oil – full of vitamin E and antioxidants that prevent skin aging. It is especially good for the appearance of wrinkles because it hydrates the skin.
- Almond oil – With regular use, it has a preventive effect on the appearance of acne but also revitalizes skin cells.
- Lavender oil – Restores the natural balance of oil on the face and thus prevents acne and pimples
- Grapeseed oil – Due to its strong and active antioxidants, this oil has the ability to neutralize free radicals that are responsible for skin aging.
- Chamomile oil – Has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties and protects the skin from bacterial and fungal infections
- Rosemary oil – Improves circulation and strengthens capillaries in the skin. You can also use it to treat acne on the face and body, eczema, dermatitis, and other skin diseases.
- Honey – a natural moisturizer for the face, which, thanks to the antioxidants it possesses, has proven to be an excellent ally in the fight against the first signs of aging.
- Olive oil – In addition to the many vitamins and minerals found in olive oil that nourish the skin, it is an excellent choice for dry skincare.
- Hyaluronic acid – a natural substance found in the connective tissue of the skin. It naturally corrects wrinkles and tightens facial skin and makes it firm and elastic.
Face masks for dry skin
The sebaceous glands in our skin secrete an oily mass called sebum with their daily work. As we age our skin has less and less sebum and this can lead to dry skin and hair. Since sebum has a similar composition as jojoba oil, preference is given when choosing cosmetics to those products that contain even the smallest amount of that oil. This healing oil actually maintains an even level of oil on our skin. And that makes it the perfect treatment against pimples, acne, eczema.
In addition to the face, you can also apply the oil on the hands, neck, the area around the eyes where wrinkles have formed. We have already mentioned that it is safest to use natural products for facial skincare. This also applies to dry skin because it is especially sensitive.
Here are some natural preparations that are full of vitamins and minerals that you can use:
- Cucumber juice – Soak a cotton buffer in cucumber juice and leave it on your eyes for about 5 minutes. Then rinse your eyes with lukewarm water and apply a moisturizer. It is known that cucumber is full of minerals that will have a beneficial effect on dry and tired facial skin.
- Honey – A food that is rich in vitamins and that you can use in almost all face masks. Apply it if you want and daily on the area most affected by dryness, leave for a few minutes and then rinse. Honey is an excellent moisturizer and gives the skin natural moisture.
- Olive oil – You can apply a few drops of this precious oil on a certain part of the face, rub it in and leave it overnight. Olive oil is known as an anti-wrinkle agent, which successfully irons small streaks on the face.
- Teabags – Wet the filter of the green tea bag in lukewarm water and apply it to the eyes. Not only will it ease the dryness and tightening of the skin, but it also prevents the formation of wrinkles around the eyes. Green tea, in addition to being numerous due to its healing abilities, increases cell regeneration.
Jojoba oil and honey face mask DIY
This mask is very easy to prepare and you only need a few minutes and a couple of ingredients.
- 8 strawberries
- Lemon juice
- Jojoba oil
Wash the strawberries well under a stream of lukewarm water. If any stains or dirt are found, remove them. They must be completely clean. Squeeze the lemon to get the juice. In doing so, make sure that no seeds fall into the bowl. Always use honey for all types of masks organically. It is safest to buy it from a local beekeeper. When buying jojoba oil, pay attention to the fact that it is organic because only such contains maximum nutrients. Take a glass jar and mix the ingredients into a compact mass. Apply evenly on the face and allow to dry. It will be enough to hold the mask for 15-20 minutes, after which you will rinse it off with lukewarm water. Do not wipe your face with a towel, but just lightly dab to remove the rest of the water
Jojoba oil and aloe vera face mask DIY
Aloe vera gel is a well-known soothing agent that helps with allergic skin rashes. Problems such as eczema, psoriasis, itching, dry skin are successfully eliminated with this gel.
- 3 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil
- 2 drops of any essential oil (I recommend to use lavender, rosemary, chamomile…)
Mix the ingredients until combined and apply on the face. Leave for about 20 minutes for the skin to absorb all the nutrients from the mask and then wash your face with lukewarm water. Then pat your face with a towel.
By regularly using masks for dry skin that contain all the necessary vitamins, you will bring the production of sebum into balance, and thus solve the problem of dry facial skin. Keep in mind that the skin problem is not solved overnight and that it takes some time to improve the tone and general condition of your skin.
Have you already try one of these masks?
What is your skincare routine?
I hope you enjoyed it,